Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Cheerful pom-pom garland

This is soooo inspiring, I have to make one! Good thing I have both a craft club & wine meet-up and my daughter's birthday coming up. Even paid way too much for a Novita plastic pom-pom device, which broke on the first use. The clasps that hold it together came off, one permanently. Of course I no longer have the receipt, so I'm stuck with the broke one, for better for worse.. But lose faith not. I am still determined to make this cool garland.

Started winding the yarn

Got it attached before it fell on the floor and broke. I was surprised by how much yarn it ate up, I have to dig deep into my stash. If you're coming to the craft club bring your own yarn stash.

TG it stayed together and I got the yarn tied around it

Yeesh!! 25 or more (if I can't stop) to go... :)

I love coming home and seeing this above our apartment door

No comments:

Post a Comment